There are 51 cities for you to explore on a day out in England, 51!
There are also 49,018 towns. Some more famous and popular than others. I wonder if anyone has ever visited them all?
We’re going to cover as many as possible on Day Out in England. Our city itineraries are written by locals, or at least people who’ve spent a lot of time in the city. We want to find the coolest things to do, mix them up with the unmissable tourist attractions, and pass our findings on to you with great pictures and a few personal stories in there too.
Here are the cities we’ve covered so far…
Which city do you want to explore?
- 8 Steps to Cycle Portsmouth (Round Portsea Island)
- What to Do on a Day Out in Harrogate
- 12 Brilliant Ideas for Days Out in London
- Best Itinerary for a Day Out in Portsmouth
- 8 Best Day Trips from Manchester
- Best Itinerary for a Day in Bath
Get in touch if you have anything to share about the cities, or you fancy writing a blog post yourself…