If you’d like to work with someone who’s born and bred in England, and is passionate about tourism in England, then I’d love to work with you too.
I set up this site to show off some of the great day trips in England, that can be enjoyed on all budgets. If you’d like to appear on the site, write for the site, promote to the Day Out in England readers or think you can help in another way, get in touch. We have a range of opportunities available for all.
This is the site for anyone looking for tips, guides and itineraries for a day out in England.
MEDIA PACK STATS
Sign up to the newsletter
As well as Day Out in England, I’m also one of the UK’s leading travel bloggers at VickyFlipFlopTravels.com. I’ve had this blog for almost 10 years now and have played a part in shaping how the industry works in the UK.
I’m an award-winning blogger and regularly feature in best blogger lists. I’ve been quoted on TravelZoo, on Trip Advisor, in Wanderlust Magazine, The Huffington Post, The Guardian, The Evening Standard, and featured in the Daily Mail and on BBC Radio too.
In the past I’ve written for Thomas Cook, NetFlights, Flight Centre, The Big Issue, Travelettes, Intrepid Travel, Round the World Experts and Busabout, among many other sites. I was the Travel Editor for the awesome Blogosphere Magazine too.
I’ve also worked as an advisor to the BBC on their festival coverage and to one of the biggest UK marketing agencies regarding developing their new festival drink.
Day Out in England is my latest project, and so far, it’s a success!
I’ve spoken at conferences, in store events and media colleges about various topics within travel blogging and travelling, including…
– Speaker at the Atlas Festival on backpacking on a budget
– Lecturer on travel blogging at Arcadia University, Holborn
– Talk on How to Be a Travel Blogger at WTM London
– Speaker at the Short Waves Film Festival in London
– Guest speaker at Sheffield Hallam University on How to Be a Travel Blogger
– Panellist at BlogStock, the world’s first blogging festivalTeacher at Zanzibits in Zanzibar
– Adventure Travel Speaker at Jack Wills’ Young Brits Talk.