Help us research the latest England travel trends. Fancy soaking up the history of Stonehenge? Or how about admiring the decorations at Chatsworth? You could immerse yourself in the gruesome past of the Tower of London, or see the amazing animals at Chester Zoo – it’s up to you!
To enter, simply answer this quick survey about your England day out habits, and you could be one of our lucky, lucky winners.
It’ll take less than five minutes to share your England travel trends and your answers will help us make the site even better for YOU. Go on, do it now, it’ll be fun.
You have until Wednesday 23rd November at 10am to enter. Good luck!
Need some England attraction inspiration?
If you’re wondering which England attraction to use your [potential] prize at, check out these articles for some serious England travel inspiration.
- 10 Most Famous England Landmarks
- The Most Impressive Stately Homes in England
- 21 Great UNESCO World Heritage Sites in England
- The Best Gardens in England
- The Most Iconic Landmarks in London
Terms and conditions
- There will be three winners, chosen at random from the completed surveys.
- Each winner will be able to pick an attraction to receive two tickets to, within England.
- This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- The promotional period runs from Thursday 10th November at 1pm to Wednesday 23rd November at 10am.
- Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
England travel trends
The whole point of this survey is to learn more about the current England travel trends. It’s been a crazy few years – we want to know how it’s affected you, and will affect you into 2023. By surveying our readers, and learning more about what you like to do on your days out in England, and where you like to go, we can make this site even better for you – helping you to have the best days out in England possible.
Help us, help you – and win awesome England attraction tickets in the process!